Life and Carrer
Ana Jara Martínez was born in 1995 in the metropolitan city Valencia, Spain. She has a brother named Raúl Jara. She attended university and studied musical theater, modern dance, and advertising. Before landing the role of Jim in Soy Luna, she stared in the children's musical DULAND and a regional production of Hoy no me puedo levantar.
|2016 - present||Soy Luna||Jim|
- She likes painting.
- She is the only Spanish cast member in the show.
- Her favorite color is green.
- Her favorite Disney movie is Cinderella.
- She has a dog named Nelson, and her brother has a rabbit, which is also named Nelson.
- She went to the premiere of the movie "Tini - El Gran Cambio de Violetta" in Buenos Aires.
- In May 2016, she traveled to Jujuy, Argentina, with Michael Ronda and Jorge López.
- She describes herself as a happy person who loves doing new things every day. 
- She loves spending time with her family and friends. 
- She thinks that she is a very simple and natural girl, and she's very proud of that. 
- When she was leaving Spain to work in Argentina, she cried saying goodbye to her mother at the airport in Madrid. 
- It's possible that she speaks Catalan/Valencian (a dialect of Catalan), since she's originally from Valencia, where Valencian is spoken, and she posted a photo saying "bona nit", which means "goodnight" in Catalan.
- She had a nose piercing, but has since taken it out.
- It is possible that she lives with Jorge López and Michael Ronda.
- She has signed a friendship contract with Jorge and Michael.
| To view the Ana Jara gallery, click here.
Template loop detected: Template:Gallery
- ↑ Ana's birthday
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 https://youtu.be/CeWJV-QP72M
- ↑ Ana at the premiere of the Tini movie
- ↑ Ana, Michael and Jorge in Jujuy
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 Italian interview with Chiara and Ana.
- ↑ Portuguese interview with the cast.
- ↑ Ana's Catalan post.
- ↑ Ana's piercing.
- ↑ Michael talking to Jorge behind a camera as if they live in a house.
- ↑ Michael's video with Ana in the kitchen.
- ↑ Jorge with the contract.