Gastón is gentle and nice, but also very confident. He respects everyone, but sometimes gets annoyed and gets angry. Unlike his best friend Matteo, he is grounded and trusting. His main interests are skating, music, and girls. As the first season progresses, he starts to get tired of his superficial and shallow world.
Gastón is Matteo's only friend since Matteo moves around a lot and has little time to get to know people. Gastón and Matteo made a bet that he could get Luna to fall in love with him after Matteo was bragging. He is very similar to his best friend, as they are both confident when it comes to roller skating, and when it comes to girls.
Gastón and Nina are dating. Gastón has called Nina emotionally moving and said that he liked a line that she told Pedro. Gastón often helps Nina pick up her books because whenever Nina is around Gastón, she drops her books. Gastón, unknowingly, talked to Nina every day as RollerTrack. Gastón grew obsessed with FelicityForNow, Nina's online account, and fell in love with the girl behind the computer. As of Season 1/Episode 50, Nina knows that Gastón is RollerTrack. Later on, Gastón admits to Matteo that he starts to feel something for Nina but he's still in love with FelicityForNow. Gastón finds out that Nina is FelicityForNow in Season 1/Episode 75. They then share their first kiss in Season 1/Episode 80.
Delfina had a crush on Gastón. Gastón would often get annoyed with Delfina's romantic advances and would be dismissive and cold. They were partners in the International Skating Competition. For both round 1 and round 2, they danced to "Corazón" in the competition. Delfina found out that Gastón was in love with FelicityForNow, and pretended to be her so she could go out with him. After their "break-up," Delfina told Jazmín that they went on six or seven dates, and called Gastón her "ex-boyfriend".
- His partner for the International Skating Competition was Delfina.
- He is supportive of Lutteo.
- He had a crush on Flor, Matteo's cousin, which made both Delfina and Nina become jealous.
- His favorite color is green.
- He can play the piano.
- He likes to read, but he does not consider himself nerdy.
- He and Matteo are the most popular guys at Blake South College.
- He would rather read a book than dance.
- According to Jazmín, he is a Libra, which would mean that he is born sometime between September 23 and October 22.
- This would also suit his personality, as Libras are described as having "constant mental stimuli, strong intellect, and a keen mind." and as being "inspired by good books, insurmountable discussions and people who have a lot to say.".
- In a conversation with Flor, he mentioned that he has traveled to Thailand.
| To view the Gastón Battan gallery, click here.