This article is about the relationship between Nina and Gastón. If you were looking for the relationship between Delfina and Gastón, see Gasfina.
Before the ShowEdit
Nina already has a slight crush on Gastón when the series begins.
Nina and Gastón have their first real interaction when Nina drops a book. Gastón picks up the book, and looks impressed because he likes the book too. As he starts to talk about it, she remains speechless. Nina takes her book back, and practically runs away.
After they both choose Photography as an extracurricular activity, they are paired up together for an assignment where they need to take pictures of each other. As Nina works with Gastón, she begins to develop even more feelings for him. The teacher then picks her work as the best in the class, and shows everyone the pictures she took of Gastón.
Then Nina uses the username FelicityForNow to comment on "Fab and Chic" to contradict the opinions of Delfina and Jazmín. Her comments are well-received and she starts getting very popular, so she starts her own blog. She has many fans, such as Jim and Yam, but also Gastón, who uses the username RollerTrack to talk to FelicityForNow privately. Gastón falls in love with Felicity, but he doesn't realise who she is and is fooled by Delfina, who pretends to be her.
When Gastón finds out that Delfina is not Felicity, he uses all of his resources to find who she is; he dedicates a song to her during an Open Music, and he seeks the help of Delfina and Jazmin.
Eventually, FelicityForNow agrees to talk to Gastón by web-cam. Later, Gaston continues to search for Felicity and starts developing feelings for Nina too. In episode 70-71 he asks Nina if she is invited to Ámbar's party, and he later asks her to go skating with him. In episode 73 he sees Nina at the party and says that she looks pretty. Nina and Gaston also keep chatting as Felicity and RollerTrack, leading to Gastón finding out that Felicity is in Luna's room. He sees Nina and comes up to her, covers his eyes and shares a romantic dance with her.
Later, in episode 75, Nina is revealed to be FelicityForNow, and she and Gastón share their first kiss in episode 80.
When the show returns, Nina and Gastón are officially dating, and their relationship is very public. Gastón brings flowers to Nina at school on occasion, and he is often spotted with his arm around her. Together, they perform "Mitad y mitad" at the first Open Music of the year, and alongside each other at the farewell Open Music. Weeks later, Nina lies to Gastón and begs for forgiveness, but Gastón does not forgive and breaks up with her.
Days after the breakup, Xavi contacts Nina and asks her to meet up. At the skating competition, Xavi finds Nina and gives her flowers. Gastón sees this and becomes jealous. Xavi and Nina spend some time together, which makes Gaston jealous. When Flor, Matteo's cousin, comes to Buenos Aires, Nina gets really jealous and thinks that they would date because Gaston and her also spend some time together. But in Episode 59 they share their second kiss.
- Nastón (N/ina and G/astón)
- FelicityTrack (Felicity/ForNow and Roller/Track)
- Gasnina (Gas/tón and Nina)
- Both have brown hair.
- They both hang out at Jam & Roller.
- Both have a best friend (Gastón: Matteo; Nina: Luna)
- Both are Argentinean.
- Both attend Blake South College.
- Both like photography and have a similar way of seeing nature. They are also in the photography class at Blake South College together.
- Both like reading.
- Both went on dates with other people (Gaston: Delfina; Nina: Xavi).
- Nina is really shy, but Gastón is very confident and talkative.
- Nina is learning to skate, while Gastón is a talented skater.
- Gastón is in the grade above Nina.
- Gastón is Nina's first boyfriend, but she is not his first girlfriend.
- Gastón and Nina own the same book: La otra cara de Saturno (The other face of Saturn).
- Gastón has said that Nina's words are moving.
- Their ship name, Gastina, was confirmed on the Soy Luna Facebook Page.
Place - The Gastina place could be Jam & Roller, since they both hang out there.
Color - The Gastina color could be cyan, since that is the color made when their favorite colors (blue and green) are mixed.
| To view the Gastina gallery, click here.
Template loop detected: Template:Gallery