Jazmín is quite different from her crafty friends, Ámbar and Delfina. Jazmín will tell you her opinion whether you want it or not. She is very naïve and oblivious to what is going on around her. She follows all of Ámbar's plans blindly, knowing that is the price you pay for being in a group, although she often ruins the plans accidentally. Jazmín lives off of social media and is obsessed with fashion.
She is best friends with Delfina and Ámbar. When she is in Jam & Roller with Delfina, they are asked for help by Nicolás who is taking them their drinks and cookies, but they refuse. While Ámbar is in Cancún, she and Delfina video chat with Ámbar. She and Delfina tease Nina, who is sitting near them. When Ámbar gets back, they have a small get together and talk about Luna Valente. At Jam & Roller, she helps Delfina video tape Ámbar. She tries to loosen Luna's skate wheels, but has trouble, so Ámbar finishes the job.
They are best friends and partners in crime. They often help Ámbar with her plans. They have a vlog/blog page called "Fab & Chic" where they talk about fashion and film everything that happens at Jam & Roller, where they skate. They are alike in the way that they are Ámbar's minions, but are overall very loyal friends.
Former Best Friend
Jazmín and Ámbar are also best friends. Jazmín is a very supportive friend to Ámbar and is always there when she is needed. She also tries to help Ámbar ruin Luna's life. She does everything as Ámbar instructs, as she knows that if she doesn't, she will lose her friends and her status as one of the most popular girls at Blake South College.
Jazmín has a very obvious crush on Simón, which her friends disapprove of, but Simón is oblivious to it. Simón helps Jazmín with her singing. In Season 1/Episode 26, Jazmín tried to get Simón to sing with her, but he did not get the hint and Delfina joined her.
- She has a crush on Simón.
- She isn't very smart, as seen in many episodes.
- She has a very high pitched, almost distorted, laugh.
- She gave Nina a pair of earrings before, for "fashion".
- She was supportive of Delfina's crush on Gastón.
- She did not participate in the International Skating Competition.
- She believed that Ramiro liked her.
- She used the name "Supper Happy Together" to comment on FelicityForNow's posts.
- From Season 2/Episode 79 and onward she has her own website called "Ja Jazmín", which she uses to vlog about different things going on on Jam & Roller.
| To view the Jazmín Carvajal gallery, click here.