She is portrayed by Sofia Gonzalez.
Lili hasn't appeared on the series, she has only been mentioned and seen in photos. It was said that both her and her husband, Bernie were great people. Her father, Alfredo, said Lili was artistic and sweet, creative, extrovert, a dreamer, cheerful and easily distracted, much like her daughter. She is said to have been her sister Sharon's opposite.
Lili Benson was the younger sister of Sharon Benson and the wife of Bernie Benson. It is said that when she and her sister were old teens, both were in love with the same man, which would later become Lili's huband.
Before the show
When Lili, through a letter found out that Sharon was in love with her husband, the two had a fight which resulted in Lili tripping and tugging at a curtain while falling into the fireplace, which made the curtain catch fire that soon spread through the house.
At the beginning of Soy Luna it is revealed that Lili, along with her husband Bernie, died in a fire in their mansion. They left behind their daughter Sol who is now known as Luna. Luna dreams about Lili several times, however is yet to figure out her identity.
- Sharon is her older sister.
- The name 'Lili' means "Oath of God" or "God is satisfaction."
- It is also an alternative spelling of the flower lily, which happened to be Lili's favorite flower.
- She loved art and going to art museums.
- She enjoyed drawing a lot herself too, as stated by her father and seen in Luna's dreams.
- She has studied along with her sister in Paris.
- She and Bernie also had their honeymoon in Paris.