They first met when Luna was delivering food to Ámbar, while she was in Cancún. When Luna accidentally spilled over Ámbar, Ámbar made Luna trip and fall into the pool. When Sharon, Ámbar's adoptive mother announced that she would hire Mónica, Luna's adoptive mother, as her chef, it meant that Luna would have to move to Buenos Aires, into Ámbar's home, and they would start to attend the same school.
- They are both girls.
- They're both Hispanic.
- Both attend or have attended Blake South College.
- Both are teenagers.
- None of them live with their biological parents.
- Both have/had feelings for Matteo.
- Both have kissed Matteo.
- Both have kissed Simon.
- Both are Argentine.
- Both are blonde
- Ámbar's eyes are blue, but Luna's are green.
- Luna grew up in Mexico while Ámbar grew up in Argentina.
- Ámbar only lives with her adoptive mother, but Luna lives with both of her adoptive parents.
- Luna had a job at Jam & Roller, but Ámbar Manages it.
- Ámbar comes from a wealthy family, and Luna was born into a wealthy family but grew up in a Working Class Family.
- Ámbar calls Luna "Lunita".
- In the Brazilian Portuguese dub, Ámbar calls Luna "Luninha".
- Most other dubs does not have a belittling suffix like this, and instead just makes Ámbar call her "Little Luna".
| To view the Lunbar gallery, click here.