Nina meets Luna in Jam & Roller on her second day in Buenos Aires. Nina tells Luna all about skating and gives her skate lubricant. Nina runs into Luna again on Luna's first day of school. They both arrive to class late, and talk to each other in the hall. Luna tells Nina about her nickname for Matteo.
Throughout the first season, Luna and Nina grow closer and closer and become best friends. Nina often helps Luna with her schoolwork, while Luna encourages Nina to skate and sing in front of other people. They are trusted confidants to one another and they tell each other everything. Besides Nina's parents, Luna is the only person that knows that Nina is FelicityForNow, and Nina also asks her for advice about RollerTrack and Gastón.
- Nilu (Nina and Lu/na)
- Nuna (Nina and L/una)
- They are both girls.
- They are both Hispanic.
- They both dislike Ámbar Smith.
- Both attend Blake South College.
- Both have a crush on someone.
- Both are good friends with Simón Álvarez.
- Both can sing.
- They both dislike Fab and Chic.
- Nina wears glasses, but Luna does not.
- Nina is Argentine and Luna is Mexican.
- Luna has a passion for skating, but Nina has just begun to skate.
- Nina was one of Luna's first friends in Buenos Aires.
| To view the Lunina gallery, click here.
Template loop detected: Template:Gallery