- She was in El burdel de Paris, along with costar Rodrigo Pedreira.
- Her name is Spanish for 'Light'.
- She has been featured in an Italian movie named "Onda su onda" (Wave upon wave).
- She has a YouTube account and Vimeo account where she posts her demo reels.
- She had to dye her hair for a role in a television series named 2091 and has continued to dye it, so she has to wear a wig to play the role of Tamara in the second season of Soy Luna.
- She has a niece named Mimi and a nephew named Agustín.
- She also has a goddaughter named Alma.
| To view the Luz Cipriota gallery, click here.
Template loop detected: Template:Gallery