Before the ShowEdit
Matteo and Gastón are best friends. When they first meet again in Jam & Roller, Gastón is excited to see Matteo. This is most likely because he has not seen Matteo for some time. Throughout the season, Matteo and Gastón are shown to have a strong friendship and share many personality traits. They are often seen in each other's company at Blake South College and at Jam & Roller. They regularly meet up to skate and/or to get something to drink together. Gastón repeatedly teases Matteo about Luna and asks him if he likes her, while Matteo teases Gastón about Delfina, as well as his cousin Flor.
- Gastteo (Gast/ón and Mat/teo)
- Matteón (Matte/o and Gast/ón)
- Both have brown hair and brown eyes.
- Both are in love. (Matteo with Luna; Gastón with Nina)
- They both attend Blake South College.
- They're both males.
- Both participated in the International Skating Competition.
- They were both in Ámbar's group for the Intercontinental Skating Competition.
- Both are very confident and popular.
- Gastón is Argentine, but Matteo is Italian.
- Matteo is in the acting class at Blake South College, but Gastón does photography instead.
- They are best friends.
- Nina told Luna that Gastón and Matteo were the two most popular boys at the Blake South College.
- They made a bet about Matteo being able to make Luna fall in love with him. If Matteo fails to do this, he has to buy Gastón new roller skates.
- Matteo helps Gastón find FelicityForNow and is very supportive of him finding her, while he also has his own troubles with Luna and Ámbar.
- Gastón had a crush on Matteo's cousin, Flor, but they didn't start a relationship because she was leaving Buenos Aires.
Song - The Mattón song could be "Aquí estoy" as they sing it together for the Farewell Open Music.
Episode - TBA
Place - The Mattón place could be Jam & Roller since that is where they both hang out. They are often seen together there, either skating on the rink or sitting down talking.
Color - The Mattón color could be dark green, as it signifies ambition and jealousy, two of their shared traits.
| To view the Mattón gallery, click here.