They are really close friends. They spend a lot of time together on the set of Soy Luna, and off-set too.
- Ruggerol (Rugge/ro and Ka/rol)
- Both are a main character in Soy Luna.
- Both are good friends with Agustín Bernasconi.
- Both went to Magic Kingdom in Orlando, Florida to sing "Alas" and "Un mundo ideal."
- Both went to Argentina, Chile, Colombia, Brazil, Mexico, Spain, Italy, Germany and France to promote Soy Luna.
- Both appeared in other shows before Soy Luna.
- Both speak Spanish.
- They both participated in the Radio Disney Vivo concerts in Buenos Aires, Argentina and Santiago, Chile.
- Both happened to get sick on the same day.
- Karol and Ruggero both have their own Youtube channels.
- They both have a tendency to name their zits.
- Both have glasses, but mostly use contact lenses.
- Both have written a self biographic book (Karol: Soy Karol Sevilla; Ruggero: Mi Piace!).
- Karol is Mexican while Ruggero is Italian.
- Karol is a native Spanish speaker, Ruggero learnt Spanish while recording for Violetta.
- Ruggero was on the show Violetta, but Karol was not.
- Ruggero was born in 1993 while Karol was born in 1999.
- Ruggero is in a relationship but Karol is not.
- Ruggero has worked with Disney before Soy Luna, but Karol hasn't.
- In the future, Ruggero is going to focus on his music career, while Karol wants to keep acting.
- Ruggero has brown hair while Karol dyed her hair in blonde
- Ruggero has brown eyes while Karol has green eyes
- They're just friends, since Ruggero is currently dating an actress named Candelaria Molfese, while Karol is single.
- In three words, Ruggero describes Karol as short, (always) smiling, and cool. Karol describes Ruggero as fun, creative, and talented.
- They have a special pep greeting or handshake that they've perfected for a long time they always do before shows and such.
- No one really know how their relationship looks as of now, but things seem to be kind of frosty between them. And even if they were close friends before, since the second half of 2017, no one really know if they still are.
| To view the Ruggarol gallery, click here.