Episode 23, also known as Un misterio, sobre ruedas (A Mystery, on Wheels) is the twenty-third episode of the Disney Channel Latin America series Soy Luna. It aired on April 13, 2016.
Luna and Simón are delighted to be back in the skating competition, but will Ámbar put a stop to their fun?
Simón is overjoyed to hear that he and Luna are back in the skating competition, but meanwhile, Tamara tells Delfina and Gastón that they are disqualified due to Delfina's outburst outside the lockers, where she pushed over a Jam & Roller sign. Delfina doesn't accept any of the blame and lays it all on the shoulders of Gastón and Luna.
Later, Ámbar and Delfina complain about the decision, but Matteo sticks up for Luna and says that she could surprise them. But it doesn't seem to have any effect on the girls, as they continue to complain, and Ámbar vows to find out what Luna's breaking point is.
Luna and Simón start training for the competition, and afterwards Luna calls him and reads him some lyrics for a song she's writing. They discuss the competition and their training. Luna is determined not to let this chance slip through her fingers and tells Simón that she has to succeed in her dream.
The next day, the "Boys vs Girls" Open Music is announced. Ámbar is annoyed at the prospect of singing with Luna, but Luna is excited and tells Nina that she should sing with them. Nina refuses, but instead tells her about RollerTrack, a charming and intelligent person that comments on FelicityForNow's page.
Ámbar goes snooping on Luna's phone, and finds a picture of Simón in their basement. She later follows them and sees them together outside her house. She confronts Luna and tells her that she knows the truth about Simón living in her basement.
- Karol Sevilla as Luna Valente
- Ruggero Pasquarelli as Matteo Balsano
- Valentina Zenere as Ámbar Smith
- Michael Ronda as Simón Álvarez
- Malena Ratner as Delfina
- Agustín Bernasconi as Gastón Perida
- Katja Martínez as Jazmín Carvajal
- Ana Jara as Jim
- Jorge López as Ramiro
- Chiara Parravicini as Yam
- Gastón Vietto as Pedro
- Lionel Ferro as Nicolás
- Carolina Kopelioff as Nina Simonetti
- Luz Cipriota as Tamara
- Lucila Gandolfo as Sharon Benson
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Rey
- David Muri as Miguel Valente
- Ana Carolina Valsagna as Mónica Valente
- Diego Sassi Alcalá as Tino Alcaraz
- Germán Tripel as Cato Alcoba
- Antonella Querzoli as Amanda
- Paula Kohan as Mora Barza
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Ricardo Simonetti
- Caro Ibarra as Ana
Note: In this episode Paula Kohan, Ezequiel Rodríguez, and Caro Ibarra were absent.
- Wenceslao Nowotny as Skateboarder in the Park
- Delfina finds out that Gastón is RollerTrack in this episode.
- Ámbar finds out that Simón lives in her basement.
- During a conversation with Nina, Simón confirms that he is in love with Luna.
- This is the first time that Alas was mentioned during an episode.
- This is the first time that the lyrics of Eres were sung.
- It was revealed that Jim is 16 in this episode.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 23 gallery, click here.