Episode 40 is the fortieth episode of the Disney Channel Latin America series Soy Luna, and also the last episode of the first part of season 1. It aired on May 6, 2016.
When leaving the hotel to go to the competition, Simón disappears, and Luna then decides to go looking for him. Meanwhile, at Jam & Roller, everyone gets together to watch the final. Luna and Matteo skate a crowd-pleasing performance of "Alas," and share a kiss. Gastón forgives Delfina, but prefers that they remain friends. Nina says goodbye to Xavi as he leaves to return to Brazil.
- Karol Sevilla as Luna Valente
- Ruggero Pasquarelli as Matteo Balsano
- Valentina Zenere as Ámbar Smith
- Michael Ronda as Simón Álvarez
- Malena Ratner as Delfina
- Agustín Bernasconi as Gastón Perida
- Katja Martínez as Jazmín Carvajal
- Ana Jara as Jim
- Jorge López as Ramiro
- Chiara Parravicini as Yam
- Gastón Vietto as Pedro
- Lionel Ferro as Nicolás
- Carolina Kopelioff as Nina Simonetti
- Luz Cipriota as Tamara
- Lucila Gandolfo as Sharon Benson
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Rey
- David Muri as Miguel Valente
- Ana Carolina Valsagna as Mónica Valente
- Diego Sassi Alcalá as Tino Alcaraz
- Germán Tripel as Cato Alcoba
- Antonella Querzoli as Amanda
- Paula Kohan as Mora Barza
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Ricardo Simonetti
- Caro Ibarra as Ana
Note: In this episode, Paula Kohan was absent.
- Thomas de las Heras as Mariano
- Dany Martins as himself
- Santiago Stieben as Arcade
- Gabriel Calamari as Xavi
- Micaela Magliocco as Isa
- Daiana Vecchio as Carmen
- Lucrecia Gelardi as Clara
- Melina Gallardo as Sofía
- Nahuel Castro Santos as Lolo
- Ricardo Larrama as Car Driver
- Alas (theme song)
- This is the last episode of the first part of season 1.
- After this episode, there was a break in episodes until the show returned on July 4, 2016.
- Yam and Ramiro shared their first kiss.
- Matteo and Luna shared their first kiss.
- The episode ends right after Matteo kisses Luna.
- This episode marks Xavi's last appearance in season 1.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 40 gallery, click here.