Episode 41 is the forty-first episode of the Disney Channel Latin America series Soy Luna, and the first episode in part 2 of season 1. It aired on July 4, 2016.
Luna and Matteo are seen breaking apart from each other. Tamara cheers for them, jumping up and down and clapping her hands. Simón is seen watching them, upset from what happened. He is not moving and his facial expression stays the same as a few people walk in front of the camera. Luna and Matteo skate over to Tamara. Ámbar flips her hair and walks out. Ricardo cheers them, with Nina by his side. Tamara congratulates them, hugging them both. A camera man comes up to them and starts taking pictures of them as Simón walks out.
Back in Buenos Aires, Mónica is very happy about the kiss. She starts talking about a final, and excites Amanda. However, Miguel does not seem impressed. Mónica disagrees, with Amanda being quite excitable in the background. Miguel somewhat gives in, and Amanda gets the juice.
In Jam & Roller, Gastón is sitting with Jim and Yam. They start talking about the kiss too. Delfina, who is sitting next to Ramiro, starts talking about Ámbar. Yam disagrees with her, and Jim backs Yam up. Jim says the kiss was very romantic, which Nico comments on. Jim and Yam start whispering about him. Yam then says that Matteo danced very well, which Ramiro comments on. They then start fighting about it. Gastón joins in, which Ramiro sarcastically comments on. Pedro then adds his opinion and stops the fight.
The announcer of the Internationals competition introduces another couple.
- Karol Sevilla as Luna Valente
- Ruggero Pasquarelli as Matteo Balsano
- Valentina Zenere as Ámbar Smith
- Michael Ronda as Simón Álvarez
- Malena Ratner as Delfina
- Agustín Bernasconi as Gastón Perida
- Katja Martínez as Jazmín Carvajal
- Ana Jara as Jim
- Jorge López as Ramiro
- Chiara Parravicini as Yam
- Gastón Vietto as Pedro
- Lionel Ferro as Nicolás
- Carolina Kopelioff as Nina Simonetti
- Luz Cipriota as Tamara
- Lucila Gandolfo as Sharon Benson
- Rodrigo Pedreira as Rey
- David Muri as Miguel Valente
- Ana Carolina Valsagna as Mónica Valente
- Diego Sassi Alcalá as Tino Alcaraz
- Germán Tripel as Cato Alcoba
- Antonella Querzoli as Amanda
- Paula Kohan as Mora Barza
- Ezequiel Rodríguez as Ricardo Simonetti
- Caro Ibarra as Ana
Note: In this episode, Paula Kohan was absent.
- Dany Martins as himself
- Daiana Vecchio as Carmen
- Micaela Magliocco as Isa
- Lucrecia Gelardi as Clara
- Melina Gallardo as Sofía
- Rodrigo Bianco
- Alas (theme song)
- This is the first episode in the second part of season 1.
- Luna and Matteo placed second in the international skating competition.
| To view the Season 1/Episode 41 gallery, click here.
Template loop detected: Template:Gallery