Sharon can be very bitter and cold at times, but she actually has good intentions with regard to her employees. She is saddened by Sol's presumed death, and tries to make sure the people all around her do not suffer the same fate. She's incredibly strategic and plans out her every step. She makes sacrifices for a better cause, and she is shown to be a risk-taker.
Her love for Ámbar is enormous, but she has incredibly high expectations for her. This is shown when Ámbar receives second place in the skating competition and Sharon lightly scolds her, and again when she finishes first, telling her that she'll congratulate her when she wins. It's presumed she does that to offer the best for her goddaughter, something that she couldn't do for Sol in time. However, Ámbar takes this scolding to heart, suggesting that Sharon should be a little less cold towards her.
- She thought that Sol Benson was dead, now she knows it is Luna.
- She is only interested in Sol Benson because of her money.
- She had a crush on Bernie Benson, her brother-in-law.
- Her relationship status has never been discussed on the show, and it is unknown whether she is married, divorced, or single. However, she has been seen wearing a ring on her ring finger, indicating that she may be married.
- Her style is elegant, and she is often seen wearing pearl necklaces and earrings.
- She can sometimes be heard shouting for her employees during scenes.
- She is afraid of rats. This is revealed in Season 1/Episode 75, as she passes out when Rey tells her that Tino and Cato found rats in the Benson House.
- In the UK dub, she will be voiced by Collen Daley.
| To view the Sharon Benson gallery, click here.