Simón is sweet and cares about his best friend, Luna, a lot. He is full of jokes and very humble. He has a good heart and is always ready to give words of encouragement and cheer on his friends. His passions are skating and playing the guitar.
He works at Foodger Wheels with his best friend, Luna Valente. When Luna falls into the sign he laughs. When Luna is being yelled at by their boss, he tries to get Luna to laugh to get her into more trouble. He talks to her when she gets inside and she tells him about her dream. Later when Luna tells him she has to move to Buenos Aires, he offers encouraging words and tells her even though it's different and mad, it's also an opportunity. Simón is there to send Luna off, and watches her drive away.
Simón calls Luna in Buenos Aires from the phone in Foodger Wheels. He sings a couple of lines from "Valiente", a song he wrote based on the song Luna heard in her dream. His call gets cut short when his boss walks in on him. After getting caught goofing off many times on the job, he is eventually fired. Since he misses Luna so much, he uses his final paycheck to buy a plane ticket to Buenos Aires.
When Simón arrives in Buenos Aires, he goes to Jam & Roller, trying to find Luna. Luna notices him as soon as he walks in and runs to give him a big hug. He is introduced to Nicolás and Pedro, who are in need of a guitar player. He volunteers to play for them, and lets them use his song "Valiente".
Simón and Luna have known each other since they were little. They make a great duo since they competed together in the Jam & Roller skating competition. Without knowing that Simón likes her, Luna just does what friends do. Luna may secretly return his affections. Luna cares deeply about him, just like he cares about her too. Luna realises she likes him after getting jealous when she saw him and Daniela kiss. In Season 1/Episode 59, Simón walks in and hears part of a song Luna wrote about him, (Música en ti) but afterwards they argue. After Simón finds out what Daniela is really like, he apologizes to Luna, and they kiss for the first time in Season 1/Episode 60. From that point on, they are a couple. Later, Simón notices that Luna is unsure about their relationship, and he breaks up with her. He realized that she only loved him as a friend and that she had feelings for someone else.
Pedro and Simón are good friends. They are in a band together along with Nico. They both work in Jam & Roller and in food service.
Simón and Matteo are rivals as they both want to win Luna's heart. Matteo gets jealous of Simón because he is close to Luna. Simón is seen heart-broken when Matteo kisses Luna.
Jazmín has a crush on Simón. Simón helps Jazmín with her singing. In Season 1/Episode 26, Jazmín wanted Simón to sing with her, but he didn't get the hint and Delfina joined her.
Daniela is Simón's ex-girlfriend. She is introduced as Simón's acquaintance, and they gradually grow closer until Season 1/Episode 50, where they kiss.
- He can play the guitar, as well as many other instruments.
- His roller skates are very similar to Luna's, the opposite wheels are opposite colors.
- He is sometimes seen wearing a beanie.
- In Season 1/Episode 41, Simon says to Luna that he going back to Mexico, since that now he lost Luna to Matteo.
- He later changes his mind because Pedro, Nico, Luna, Jim, Yam and Ramiro sing A rodar mi vida for him to stay.
- In one episode, Daniela kissed Simon on the lips, which Luna secretly saw.
- He sang "Música en ti" at Ámbar's birthday party.
- He dislikes heavy metal.
- His favorite music genre is pop.
- His favorite Mexican dish is cochinita pibil.
- He currently lives in an apartment with Nico and Pedro.
- He is a fan of the Underwheels.
- He has a grandma back in Cancún.
- He snores while sleeping.
| To view the Simón Álvarez gallery, click here.