- Ramila (Ram/iro and Yam/ila)
Before the ShowEdit
Prior to the show, Ramiro and Yam were already friends, since Ramiro is usually shown around Yam and Jim, and they attend the same school.
Ramiro is first seen when Yam and best friend Jim return from their vacation in Episode 2. Throughout the next few episodes, Ramiro is shown to be "just there" and constantly getting in the middle of Yam and Jim's fights and on their nerves with his cockiness. Later, Jim picks it out for them to dance together in the skating contest and Nico finds out that it was fixed so he could dance with her. However, they get knocked out in the first round of the competition.
- They have both sang the song "A rodar mi vida".
- They are both friends with Jim.
- They sung and danced "Cuando bailo" together.
- They sang "Un destino" together for the producer Santi Owen.
- They both attend Blake South College.
- They both were on Luna's team for the Intercontinental Skating Competition.
- Ramiro is a male, but Yam is a female.
- Yam is closer to Jim than Ramiro is.
- Yam is Argentine and Ramiro is Chilean.
- Yam pretends in front of Vero's boyfriend that she is Ramiro's girlfriend, so Ramiro does not get in trouble.
- They share their first (pretend) kiss in Season 1/Episode 40.
Episode - The Yamiro episode could be Season 1/Episode 40 because they kissed in that episode twice.
Color - The Yamiro color could be navy, since they attend the same school and they both wear a navy blazer.
Place - The Yamiro place could be Jam & Roller since they both hang out there.
| To view the Yamiro gallery, click here.